[Ibogaine] MS Contin

cal que calaquendi420 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 10:24:33 EST 2012

Brother - no one gets off 'Scott free' as it were. We still have to endure
SOME nastiness, just nowhere near, nowhere even close to what it was if we
did not use ibogaine. A proper dose (take ALL of what your provider tells
you to take) in a proper set and setting, the best energy one can bring to
it etc....all these ingredients employed will make the best possible
scenario. I'll sure as hell take an 80% discount on duration and severity
any day - over cold turkey or dragging out a painful titration for a year.
the choice is ours friend, Take it easy man, remember that we have to put
work in also. It should be this way after all. Wish u the best Cal