[Ibogaine] Subutex & Iboga/Ibogaine

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 14:58:26 EST 2012

          Hey Donny, I've been away from the list a while but would like to
say something here. I've seen more people trying to get off of sub then any
other addictive drug in the past 4 or 5 years. Sub is a bitch to deal with.
I've been to most of the conferences in he past 8 years and this has been
discussed at length. Dr Kamlett talked about it 5 years ago ( I think it
was) and his advice was to switch for as long as you could from sub to a
short acting. At least 2 weeks. I think a month would be better. Anyway,
having an open mind and the willingness to put up with somes PAWS
afterwards is paramount to success. It looks like you have gotten some good
advice here, I guess the only thing I can add is the importance of follwing
up with therapy, AA/NA meetings, long term re-hab...........etc. Ibogaine
is the best form of detox that I know of, bar none, and I have tried
everything......TWICE!! At least. If you are going to use benzo's try and
use just as little as you can and wait until you have gone through the
flood. 18 to 24 hours later.

         These people here really care about us types of folk. You came to
the right place for info. I hope to be back on the list everyday very
soonhe but if I miss you getting treated good luck.

          O yea............get a provider. Ibo is not to be taken lightly
and having somebody experienced gives you a lot more of a chance to get
what you are looking for.

           Peace Love And The Underground
               Randy
                 BiscuitBoy Blues