[Ibogaine] Subutex & Iboga/Ibogaine

Donny Drake donnydrake18 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 3 04:49:38 EST 2012

Would being on sub for 6 years make any difference from someone being on sub for 3 years? meaning what if I only be off sub for 3 weeks prior to Ibogaine? would that do it? I dont think I have enough short acting opiates for 3 months, perhaps I can rotate between 3 SAOs which I do have? am down on 0.5/1mg of sub, been there for several months, would that help to be on SAO for 1 month? I mean the higher the dose of sub you stop the longer you should be on a SAO?

thanks for you inpur Mikki and everyone, the more I know about this the better prepared I can get..What type of Iboga did you use for flood? did you take any boosters? what symptoms did you get after Iboga? did the fog lift? any depression? everbody who was on sub or not is welcome to give their views and experience, will really appreaciate it.

Thank you.

Donny.