[Ibogaine] Detoxsal

Chris McMurtry lenanchris at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 15:49:12 EST 2012

Consensus can be the judge. That's the benefit of a list like this, for
example. Given few pragmatic alternatives, one would be well advised to
seek the consensus of a large of sampling of other opinions from people in
the know. Of course, if a strong pattern emerges, consider yourself
informed. Reading one or no thing about someone on a list is not good
enough evidence -either way- to make a rational decision.
  The best one can do is take in as much information as possible from the
best sources, and make as informed of a judgement as one can; things being
what they are now.

I don't know..  Just be careful folks..

<3

--