[Ibogaine] Detoxsal

sister sistereboga at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 29 14:13:39 EST 2012

When I heard of the rip off I went to that provider and ask.   The answer made it a fact.
Not hearsay any longer.  Now I didn't come here and trash that person...but told them I would if pushed to do so.  What would push me you ask?   They ask for more money from the client, hearing another with same complaint and not willing to make good what is owed.  If another calls me with same complaint I would encourage them to come here and voice complaint if said provider did not correct error.    I would also offer my services to said provider.
I know I am only one bad decision from a relapse....I would hope if I was in need of help I could go to another provider for help.  I hope I am wise enough to walk away from providing for another while using, if I don't just a matter of time before I kill someone or rip someone off.  Par the course of addiction.
Sister