[Ibogaine] Mexican researchers patent heroin vaccine,

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 19:46:08 EST 2012

@Sid,

>>>Parents giving it to kids dabbling with weed... Or part of a
>>        state enforced prison probation scheme?? <<<

Watch out your not suppose to think.  Sounds like your a bit paranoid.  If
you get busted with anything, maybe just possession they could make it a
mandatory condition of probation.  Oh yeah, the mice or rats died.... well
nothing is perfect.  Sure would be nice having some volunteers.  Or they
could do it like the HBV where they do it at birth.  They could combine it
with the HPV and give it to all the.... the....the poor people like the
Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment.

@Mark  Good to see ya I was hoping you were still around.

But ya know at one time I may of went for something like the vaccine.  I
mean I thought that I would Never be off drugs.  When you get that
desperate I guess it is a tool to use.  But I hate doing something that you
can not undo but I can see someone saying do it, I can not go on any longer.

Best to ya both,

  - JIM