[Ibogaine] will ibogaine detox from heroin and methadone?

Jeremy spence jlspence12 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 07:09:19 EST 2012

Man u can't feel any worse then I have....

"loser"
Right here man.....

Not that I care anymore.....

I don't..........
Something helpful to pass on
That helped me..

The "word"
"Fuck'em"

If they don't like u
"Fuck'em"

If "they" hate u "Fuck'em"
Just "repeat" as nessary

It helped me get through a lot of hard times....

I wish I'd learned it sooner............
Like age 1

Jeremy