[Ibogaine] will ibogaine detox from heroin and methadone?

Mandy R silverdragonfly33 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 11:03:51 EST 2012

Tink, since you have experienced Ibo detoxes off of both short-acting and long-acting opiates, can you maybe share a little about the difference between the two?  I've done one detox off of methadone, and am possibly going to be doing another treatment soon.  I'm currently on methadone as well as SAO's, and am trying to switch to just SAO's beforehand but would like to hear from people who have experienced both.  Or either, if anyone else wants to give their opinion on that.  I know it's supposed to be much easier with SAO's but when I did it off of Methadone, I really didn't have that many problems. But we only made it a couple months before my hubby got in a car wreck and got prescribed some pain meds and we were off again, so maybe that wasn't long enough to experience the PAWS?  I've heard people say that methadone PAWS can come back months later.  Can anyone tell me (and the person who started this thread) more about that?  Would be much
 appreciated..

Thanks,
Mandy