[Ibogaine] Mexican researchers patent heroin vaccine

Edward W edwardw at mtciep.com
Fri Feb 24 11:40:00 EST 2012

Nice to hear that Sister. I still at a place where my wife does not
support me doing a full Ibo session, maybe one day. For the moment I'm
stuck with Pharms....Pristiq, Antabuse and Naltrexone....I don't like it
much, but it's an option for the moment. Continued progress to you
Sister, thanks for sharing.

Edward
edwardw at mtciep.com