[Ibogaine] will ibogaine detox from heroin and methadone?

Sister sistereboga at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 14:25:21 EST 2012

its is not a control substance... esp in Mx it is very avail.   In the US, all you need is a script.  Since it is not addictive etc most Mds have no problem rx it.  It is expensive but not near as it use to be.  I think 8 bucks a pill now adays...  but.. I do agree with quality of HCL.   As I said I only have had to treat one for vomiting.