[Ibogaine] will ibogaine detox from heroin and methadone?

star ray earthshealing at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 22 22:42:25 EST 2012

Bottom line, when it is your time you are "outta here'  One way or the other peace, Star
 Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 05:34:43 -0800
From: sistereboga at yahoo.com
To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] will ibogaine detox from heroin and methadone?

I dont give zofran as the norm... but if I have one with hx of gastroinderitis I do... I start with 8mg and will give another 4mg about hr 12.    I am not against one vomiting at all.  I am against one vomiting continuesly.  So... if I dont start out with zofran... but I see the need later.  The need to me means throwing up more then twice in one hr then I wait untill they belly settles... like 20 min after the last vomit then give the zofran with a tiny sip of water.  If they keep it for 20 min they got enough.  But I do want to clarify.... I have only had to treat ONE in all my tx.   I really dont think he needed it but didnt want to get to the point that I had to give an
 injection.  I find the ones that vomit so much are the one that try to diy... just not able to space the medicine out properly.  I do so get why one chooses to diy.   But really... my life is worth more then 2 grand.