[Ibogaine] will ibogaine detox from heroin and methadone?

tink tinkerbell.sarah at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 20:36:56 EST 2012

Had I managed to follow thru on any of my after care, I wouldn't be in
quasi-jail at the moment.  I had 18 mos clean after the first
treatment, which I did follow up with 4 months in a rehab and then a
half way house, moving to a wild life sanctuary.  The detox works.
It's the individual that has to decide.  Thank you Sister...I'm done
now and am patiently doing my count down til I get out of friggin'
residential community control (still jail.)and can do my booster.  Or
maybe a nice whammo, lolol
love to all
tink