[Ibogaine] will ibogaine detox from heroin and methadone?

Edward W edwardw at mtciep.com
Wed Feb 22 09:50:01 EST 2012

I still wonder what percentage still require additional Ibo treatments
or other therapy's after a "detox" with Ibo.  It would seem that there
are still underlying Psycho/Spiritual issues that need to be dealt with,
or one could easily slide back into the same behavior.  I can see an
aftercare plan of some type, being needed.

Now if someone is doing Ibo for non detox reasons, such as ingrained
behavioral addictions(gambling, sex, etc..), I wonder if the overall
results might be different.

Edward
edwardw at mtciep.com