[Ibogaine] will ibogaine detox from heroin and methadone?

tink tinkerbell.sarah at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 20:44:12 EST 2012

I detoxed off 140 or 160 mgs methadone on St Kitts w Dr Mash.  I
tapered down to I think 60 before I went to Kitt, and they tapered me
on blue groovy liquid morphine that helped, but it still sucked.  I
was shooting dope on top of that, as well, which, well, helped not at
all.  I got to Kitts on a Sunday, and they didn't treat me till
Friday, detoxing me a lot faster than I would've chosen, of course,
being a baby when it comes to all that.  I was a bit twitchy when all
was said and done, and sleep, well, fuck sleep.  Who needs it, anyway,
lol.
I was treated again (and again. And again and again...you can see one
of the treatments in that documentary of Michel's.  I'm the loser of
the flick ;>) - thank you all who had the patience to do those
treatments...WHERE ARE YOU SKEETER????
Anyhoo, I've done treatments coming off of suboxone, oxy contin,
heroin, and methadone.  I'm in a bit of a time crunch, but if I can
answer any questions for you, please feel free to ask.  I will answer
asap.
love and light to all
tink