[Ibogaine] will ibogaine detox from heroin and methadone?

sister sistereboga at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 07:48:01 EST 2012

I think zofran is much more affective and less side affects.   I never have a problem with clients vomiting... but again, I don't treats straight from methadone either.  So much easier on the body and safer to switch to a shorter acting.   Not sure all are aware of Methadone is one that can prolong qt interval.  I have seen it with client and once they are off the meth the keg improves.

I wish you luck

Sister