[Ibogaine] will ibogaine detox from heroin and methadone?

star ray earthshealing at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 19 22:15:23 EST 2012

TAKE BENADRYL BEFORE TREATMENT, IT IS THE ONLY THING THAT STOPPED NAUSEA FOR ME 25 TO 50 MG. READ ALL THE ARCHIVES AND GOOD LUCK...  AND DO LIVER PANEL AND EKG,  this is scary stuff but it works, you will want body work on day two,get in hot baths, but you will feel 90 and run over for 3-4 days or longer, or maybe not, everybody is different.  Ginseng is good for recovery.. Gaba is good to sleep although you may not sleep for 36 hours or longer or you may, who knows... to me TA was much longer recovery time than the hcl!! peace,  star