[Ibogaine] will ibogaine detox from heroin and methadone?

Rainier Poirot anasazigrrl at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 18 05:12:37 EST 2012

Yes, it works. No, you don't have to believe in anything for it to do so.

I can't speak to methadone detox, because I haven't been through it with ibo. But I did use ibo to detox off heroin, and it amazed me. I went into it only half believing that it would work, and not really into any spiritual shit. I ended up doing 2 treatments. The last was towards the end of June.

I was strung out on opiates for a LOT of years. Now I'm not. I don't think I'd have made it without ibo - it was a last resort, total desperation.