[Ibogaine] will ibogaine detox from heroin and methadone?

James Forristal psychonaut101 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 04:41:40 EST 2012

fyi, even though you are fatigued etc, most people have such an intense
reduction in cravings that it's not so hard to handle.  Also as the nor-ibo
kicks in and your mood lifts as you become more and more present.. the
physical shit isn't hell, unless you're the type of person that lived to
focus on what is wrong and why that justifies your plan of action in
avoidance/escape hehe   We've all been there, thing is detoxing while in
that state of mind isn't very successful
.