[Ibogaine] will ibogaine detox from heroin and methadone?

James Forristal psychonaut101 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 04:37:16 EST 2012

I was detoxed off of 50mg of mdone in 06, but I tapered down to 50mg before
detox.  I was also the working poor so I sold 3 of my weekly doses so I
could pay my bills etc.  I think do to this my body wasn't accustomed to be
completely saturated and my detox wasn't all that horrible.  I've helped
folks with rather large mdone habits and a few others that have
supplemental additions of heroin, OC's and whatever else they can get.
It's possible, ibogaine will make things a lot easier but it's not easy,
it's hard to get out of bed and onto your feet (depending on age and
health) from 3 to 7 days typically.  There is also quite a bit of detox
meds needed during that time to get the person grounded and detoxed.  On
day two and for some day three it can feel like you're a 90 year old that
has just been hit by a truck and the body is stressed and being forced
to kick start the endorphin system on again.   There are those that have
been successful with home mdone detoxes with ibogaine, the odds aren't
good, 1 in 20 at best from what I've seen.  You really need someone that
knows ibo well and is dedicated to and enjoys being of service to those
they are helping.   Also, a person that isn't ibo naive and/or an opiate
detox virgin.  ;)