[Ibogaine] Return of IBO-Radio.

IBO Radio iboradio at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 01:52:00 EST 2012

Yes, up and coming features, i should have said. I thought i would be done
the revision of the site...hopefully by tomorrow's show. If not by
tomorrow, then very soon we will have the two new pages that should make it
easy to have listeners communicate with the guests, host, and myself, and
give all past guests a platform to extend their activism, advocacy, and
healing practice.

Sorry for the typo and any confusion, it is www.ibo-radio.com and not
www.iboradio.com. Check back soon for the enhanced website and these two
new pages.