[Ibogaine] Return of IBO-Radio.

David Pesce davidpesce at rocketmail.com
Sat Feb 11 23:19:39 EST 2012

That's cool, wondered what happened to the show it just vanished a few months ago after a strong start.

Something you may want to be aware of, you write www.iboradio.com in your sig, but that brings up some japanese site that isn't you. I can't find any of what you mentioned in ibo-radio.com so far, just old logs of guests that end in oct or nov but guess it's coming. Welcome back.