[Ibogaine] tink-in-jail

Sister sistereboga at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 18:27:16 EST 2012

Jeremy... why not look at this differnently... look at it as an opportunity and get clean.  Why not?  Opiates are not the best choice for chronic pain.  But it is a choice of yours to make.  Many other pain clients have been able but not with ease.. nothing of worth comes with ease.

I wish you well in your journey.