[Ibogaine] Adiction

Sister sistereboga at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 09:01:45 EST 2012

only you can make the decision to get clean... not a group decission.  You will need support if you do get clean.  I suggest you do some research on this plant.  I suggest you stack everything you can on your side... one being get off the methadone before you partake in this treatment.  it is possible but not easy going straight from meth.  Most will fail eventually in my experience.  Some of couse will make it.  But if you can why not make this as easy as possible and stack everything on your side that is you have control over?

Good luck