[Ibogaine] So Spooky, and finding voacangine

Jeff G jeffgallop at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 22:58:46 EST 2012

Hi Chris
Thanks for all you do.
Your mention of ester reminded me of a Dr Revici who practiced in NYC. He
had a clinic a long time ago maybe in the fifties or sixties where he
treated addicts. I believe he used esters. I do not know anything about
them or even what they are but I remember reading his literature and seeing
that word I think. I could be comely off tho.
My first wife and I were treated by him when he was in his nineties. He got
us thru the worst of it but we went right back to out habits after
unfortunately.
Just wondering if you've every heard of him or his work?
Peace
Jeff