[Ibogaine] So Spooky, and finding voacangine

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 14:36:32 EST 2012

Hi People,

I wonder how it would compare with MC-18 which is a synthetic Ibo made in a
lab.  Which would be cheaper to make, which would most likely to get
approved by the FDA?  any could keep the MC-18 legal but Expensive being
only used in hospitals that take people with cash rather than insurance.
Yeah, the movie stars can get away with a case of addiction but for the
union guy or regular guy so to speak will not be able to afford it, might
be lucky to get him met or sub paid for, or maybe not.  If you go to the
hospital and tell them help, I haven't slept for a week I think they will
just kick ya out, their not gonna give you the Propofol and tell ya to take
a bed.  They won't give ya anything except some kind of SSRI, yeah their
not hard to get.

Not to bring up the abortion debate but in the old days of back yard
abortions they were for the poor.  By poor I mean those who could not fly
to France or other countries or find a sympathetic .  Right now most
addicts can not afford a 5 day trip to a detox center.  There are only four
real ways to kick - taper which if they worked you would just taper and
quit, cold turkey is much too harsh and wins in the end, then they is the
sub or met taper/detox - none of which work.  Ibo is in a class by it's
self, I hope it always available for the regular street addict to the IBM
addict.   Without Ibo I would not be clean, I tried thousands of times, yes
thousands some only lasted a few hours.

Best,

  - JIM