[Ibogaine] Amphetamines and Ibogaine

Thought Criminal thoughtcriminal6359 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 14:42:40 EST 2012

Alright, I need more information on this. I'm going to have about 9 days
off work coming up, starting on the 23rd, and I have a friend who has
offered to help me do a flood dose. How long do I need to be off my
prescription for dexedrine to safely take a flood dose. I take dexedrine to
stay awake at work, so it would be very difficult to stop taking my
medication until the 23rd. Could someone please advise me on how to make
this work? Thanks.