[Ibogaine] More dana beal

Chris Jenks chris at jenks.us
Wed Dec 12 12:01:24 EST 2012

   Dear Jeff,

   Yes, it's maddening, but there is every reason to be encouraged. Before
the end of madness seeemed decades away, now it may be on the order of
months. When I was in high school, only a few desperate, voiceless high
school students who were desperate enough to face promised death found out
that the "reefer madness" propaganda they had always been fed, and which
has served as the basis for our draconian drug laws and drug war, was all
a pack of lies. Today, the entire populations of Colorado and Washington
are finding that despite the retraction of all these laws, the sky has
failed to fall as promised, and continues to not fall as whole world is
watching closely. It can't go on. It will never be the same. The doom of
darkness grim is sure.

   Yours,

     Chris