[Ibogaine] Booster Doses in a Group

fallen eden falleneden1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 16:49:51 EST 2012

Use calc/mag/zinc supplements with that gatorade-(ie electrolytes, I'm
guessing you can't afford smart water but that is better; Trader Joes sells
a cheaper generic electrolyte water which is just as good). If you can
afford it I'd supply with a few electrolyte water jugs to use while the
ibogaine is in effect, like James said, regardless of if you hike. It's
overkill perhaps but keep in mind that you will be far away from medical
care and many of us have different definitions of "booster" dose in terms
of mg/kg. If you're not really sure how large the booster dose is (in
MILLIGRAMS per KILOGRAM not just however many milligrams those in the group
plan to take) then you should probably get a calculator and be at least a
bit cautious. Has everyone in the planned group taken an ibogaine flood
(again with recorded doses in mg/kg) before and tolerated it well? If this
is not the case, you definitely need a sober person there to watch over
things!

If everyone is very experienced with no recorded physical problems while
under the influence of the medicine, I think things could perhaps work
without a sober sitter as this is perfectly similar to traditional
consumption. Take care to be very careful with your fire however!

The only reason I could give you a "no" reason really is lack of nearby
medical care and I'm also guessing no cellphone reception in case of any
kind of emergency, physical or otherwise. With the right planning however,
I think you ought be fine; how many people are we talking about here? And
has everyone taken ibogaine at low or high dose?