[Ibogaine] Booster Doses in a Group

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 21:06:14 EST 2012

The only thing I would say is have at least one person straight.  The odds
are eight fold something could go wrong.  Also, if your on the road rather
than on home ground you may be hassled and the setting may not be so good.
Why not wait until you are home safe an sound, but this is just me.

Best,

  - JIM