[Ibogaine] Iboga Risk Reduction Initiative

ICEERS mindvox at lunartproductions.com
Mon Dec 3 06:24:54 EST 2012

Hi,

Iboga and Ibogaine is legal in Spain, so there is no issue sending samples. Therefor we ask you to write 'iboga alkaloids' on it.
I understand the issue you bring up, living in a country where Ibogaine is illegal, such as the US.
What we can guarantee is anonymity, as we do not ask you to expose your identity.
What we cannot guarantee of course is eventual issues you can get from sending such samples with customs.
If anyone prefers not to write the label 'iboga alkaloids on a sample', and send an email to announce you have shipped a product, this is fine.
At one stage we do need information about the type of material you shipped, the source, etc.), which can be sent through an anonymous email later on.

I do have to say that, as a non-profit organization we do not encourage illegal activity.
In case you can ship materials from countries where Ibogaine is not illegal, this would of course be most ideal.

Best Wishes