[Ibogaine] Iboga Risk Reduction Initiative

cal que calaquendi420 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 02:43:44 EST 2012

Real glad to see this, man...Hats off Ben!

What kind of assurances of anonymity and discretion can we expect? sending
a Schedule 1 'drug' overseas ( i.e frontal assault through Customs) and
having it *specifically* labeled; 'ibogaine alkaloids- for research only' -
with an email attached somewhere in the mix...sounds a little risky? I
agree totally that this is a wonderful and altruistic service - long
overdue IMHO - and am grateful for the chance to read the outcomes ...
still, what advice would be prudent to protect those who send samples?