[Ibogaine] OT - hells yea biotches

cbava108 at gmail.com cbava108 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 17:31:34 EDT 2012

Apparently the DEA are not all that interested. They never filed charges
against Dimitri, et al. If you wish you can obtain your file from the FBI
under the freedom of information act.  Fun to find out what they have on
you. I've seen mine, it's fairy substantial but they had reasons to keep
their eyes on me at the time. I have to say, they were as big of bunglers
as we were.