[Ibogaine] Ripped off.. asking for help !!!

Sara Glatt sara119 at xs4all.nl
Sat Sep 24 04:58:13 EDT 2011

Hi,

"left you stressed out and worried" is a normal thing when dealing with addicts.
staying clean is one thing, another is changing the mindset.
If only you could make up your mind Not to hurt other people who never done a thing bad to you,then you can save
yourself lots of disharmony.

most of the people on this list are email addresses, people who know about addiction lifestyle, and are not surprised
by the drama here.

peace,

S.

 I know you didn't know what was going on, and that is entirely my fault. When I returned from Utah several things