[Ibogaine] Randy

Sara Glatt sara119 at xs4all.nl
Thu Sep 1 01:02:58 EDT 2011

 Dear Rachel, but the two are too arrogant and dishonest.
and that what Randy is about too arrogant and dishonest. doing illegal things and being proud of it
in public. oh , Dimitri did the same.
 a small boy wants to become a big man, nothing has changed under the sun.

isn't that logic?

Sara

 Sara - I take issue with you using the examples of Marc and Dana's