[Ibogaine] tried

Jeremy Spence jlspence12 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 03:26:03 EDT 2011

"don't beat your self up over it"

"I've been through much, much, "1000000000000 times worse"

"by my" own family"

so, its pretty much "normal for me"

If thing went easy and smooth, "I would think, something is wrong,
"something, just got to go wrong, hell I might even make it go wrong..."

"maybe not Dana wrong, the only reason i stuck up for Dana is, living
in Nazi, Indiana, "think they are better, more "godly"
"is because, they system damm "near" at least "made me" at least
"think shit like that, maybe not "do shit like that"

I don't even know how you get "300 pound of non medical marijuana "in
Indiana" delivered????
"got Domino's pizza"

I don't know?

But i do feel for him, just on a "what the American brain washed
"System" nut job, NA/AA, crazy nut job, system "Can do to a person"
"it hurts a lot more people then it helps"

I just i guess, "slightly smarter" "I don't know about that" "but I
don't am not going to go out there and drive around" with 300 pound of
weed, high as hell.

"not to down grade him"
It's my firm belief the system "made the dude plain nuts"

But, i don't see me doing it, nor would i tell a person to do it.

That being said, most of the time, nothing change in American without
"somebody" pushing the limits, and but they all also pay, for all the
people coming up behind them.

I just respect that Dana is trying to change things, even if it is
crazy as hell...
But if it wasn't, it would be Dana would it..

I hope he make it out ok.....

Jeremy L Spence