[Ibogaine] Ultra rapid detox article

Jim Hadey jimhadey3 at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 19:46:15 EDT 2011

Hi Brad,

Man $15,000 that quite a bit.  They have a thing
on You Tube about a guy who goes in and comes
out a couple of hours later feeling fairly good.
I mean the commercial makes it look so easy.
If I had the money for that I would of given it a
try or hopefully I could ask around and find out
what it is really like.  When they first came out
with methadone it was suppose to be easier to
wean yourself off of it - no way.  Everyone I
know says it is harder and that has been my
experience also.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gng8lM8gMGA

Best,

  - JIM