[Ibogaine] [OT] Gil Scott Heron dead at age 62

g. bunnie gbgbunnie at gmail.com
Tue May 31 18:16:55 EDT 2011

I caught one of his performances when I first got to NYC a ways back,
did not realise it was him when he walked through the room thought it
was some homeless crackhead. He was looking rough, the fact that he
made it to 62 is a miracle. He was a mad talented artist, his voice
will be missed but seriously for the way he lived making it to 62 is
like living to 262 for a straight person. I've seen junkies who look
good, fact junkies as a group look like they're aging slower then
everybody else or they don't feel stress, whatev it is when you see
peeps who were strung out for like 10 or 15 years, if they're in their
40s or 50s they don't look it. Crackheads look like a trainwreck after
a few years, meth and speed up the years to like 6 months from normal
to destroyed looking.