[Ibogaine] help

brock Christopher brockk_338 at hotmail.com
Sat May 21 22:50:42 EDT 2011

hello, I am seeking Ibogaine treatment for a methadone addiction. If you know anything about methadone or Ibogaine you realize the impact Ibogaine can potentially make on my life. It can save my life literally. Bring me out of a seemingly hopeless existence and bring joy to my friends and family. It's amazing the chain reaction this could create. It's insane how difficult of thing this is to make happen. My goals are to help myself and then devote my life to helping others. If there is anything you can do or any info you can give that is greatly appreciated.  I just want to enjoy life again.
It could take years for me to save enough money to go to Mexico at one of these treatment centers so I hope to find something in the US.
 sincerly, Brock