[Ibogaine] ibogaine and hepatits c

Jim Hadey jimhadey3 at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 01:52:43 EDT 2011

Hi Star,

I had blood taken last week and I asked for
a viral load which usually hoovers around
.5 mill.  My enzymes used to be high but
have been in line for the last year or two
and I don't know why.   Hep C can be
funny some people have it and it is no
problem and others like have to have
a liver transplant.

As for Edgar Casey I have read several
books that were excellent.  When you
spoke of caster oil packs it reminded of
the success he had with them.  I did try
the packs but it did not seem to help.

Best,

  - JIM