[Ibogaine] tried

Jim Hadey jimhadey3 at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 09:52:35 EDT 2011

Hi Jeremy,

We had a spat much like everyone else and
you had a spat.  I do not hate you for that
would not be right.  Anyway, I am willing to
bury the hatchet.  Just so ya know I really
hope you get your life together as I said in
an earlier post.  You are an intelligent person
and could contribute to this forum but you
got to play nice with the rest of the people.
The people on this forum have feelings the
same as you have feelings.

Wishing you the best,

  - JIM