[Ibogaine] tried

cbava108 at gmail.com cbava108 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 01:43:03 EDT 2011

I thought of that, then remembering that some clients tend to have
skewed perceptions or exaggerate or are simply whiners it would hard
to get accurate ratings and then I'm afraid there's an unsavory
contingent with questionable motives and have evidence to back up
these unfortunate actions. There's a smear campaign afoot that even
I've been a victim of, we've seen smatterings of it here .. I've been
accused of having a hand with bringing down Pangea, of spamming for
Jeff, and the most amusing that I'm a gossip told second hand as
gossip about me being a gossip. I had nothing to do with Pangea
closing or Clare's departure from Playas, (Clare told me personally
that she planned to move to San Poncho six months before she did) I
had nothing to do with the comments posted to the article in the
Village Voice and any complaint I ever had with Clare I made to her
directly. I have no idea where these smears against others are
originating from but they're undoubtedly happening and quite frankly I
don't know why they're happening.