[Ibogaine] tried

cbava108 at gmail.com cbava108 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 00:04:12 EDT 2011

I've got an idea, why not mention providers and/or clinics that have
had few or no complaints of? Rather than ones that have had several
negative accusations because of the nature of the business I'd imagine
none would be entirely free of negative reviews. So to that, I haven't
heard anything bad and mostly good things about Rocky and the Dream
House, and none of the clients I've known who've been treated at Jeff
Israel's clinic here in Baja have had any complaints.

I know that I've been accused of getting kickbacks from Jeff but I
defy anyone to present evidence that would substantiate that I am
anymore than a willing help with patients pre or post treatment,
either by ferrying them to and fro, allowing patients to stay at our
home (without any monetary compensation or costs) and spending time
with patients. Certainly all that anyone will be able to come up with
is second hand gossip, smear or rumor.