[Ibogaine] Randy o.t

Jasen happy jasenhappy2008 at yahoo.com.au
Mon May 16 20:56:54 EDT 2011

Always your brother Randy.

________________________________
From: Randy Faulconer <bicuitboy714 at gmail.com>
To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
Sent: Fri, 13 May, 2011 12:26:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] Jim's responce/Gary

      Hi Jasen, you still my brother??

      I too have tried the nal thing. I did a kind of poor man's
rapid detox in the hospital. The doc was in recovery and was really
trying to help me. I knew him from the rooms so I guess he meant well.
I was coming off of Oxy's in 96. This was before I knew about Ibogaine
by the way.

      Anyway, he told me he wanted to try something, explained what
it was he wanted to do, then gave me some nal and a hand full of pheno
barb and serax. I don't think that I ever felt worse in a hospital
detox. They kept me so fucked up on all of the downers that I was
cross eyed for days. After a week of this the doc comes to me and says
" I think that this worked". Hooray!!!!!.............yea right, I was
so sick that I went straight from the hospital and copped 5 80's to
get over the nal in my system and went to work. NOT, I was still sick
for days and now I can't even do enough dope to get over the nal. God
knows I tried.

        I guess what I'm tryin' to say is, even if the doc you have
likes you and really wants to help most of those guys don't know DICK
about addiction and even less about what nal does to your body. It's
like trying to put a bandage on a bullet wound to treat an addict with
that shit. Same for antibuse for alcohol. Been there too. The only way
that I know of that really works is to do an Ibo treatment, treat the
PAWS symptomatically, and get some good aftercare going. Even with
Ibogaine you have to be ready for the PAWS. Ibogaine cuts out a whole
lot of suffering, but you will still be a little sick. Boosters help a
lot but still you have to have some way to deal with the shit that
will be in your head. Everybody wants a quick way out, that's only
natural. It just aint so, not that I know of anyway.

          Peace Love and Immodium
              Randy
              BiscuitBoy Blues