[Ibogaine] Fw: Warning about lethal batch of 2C-E

Curtis Madison crownofthorns1313 at yahoo.com
Sat May 14 22:16:37 EDT 2011

It's seems to not really be 2C-E

http://www.newson6.com/story/14641463/second-victim-dies-after-taking-designer-drug-in-konawa

Second Victim Dies After Taking Designer Drug In Konawa

Updated: May 13, 2011 9:57 PM

Stacy Jewell died after taking the drug "2C-E" at party last week.

Andrew Akerman was listed in critical condition since last weekend after taking
the drug, but he died Friday morning.

Cody Weddle was arrested on a first-degree murder complaint in connection with
Jewell's death.
News9.com

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Seminole County authorities said a second person has died after
taking the drug first thought to be 2C-E at a home in Konawa last weekend.

Andrew Akerman has been listed in critical condition since taking the drug, but
authorities said he died Friday morning.

Investigators said eight people took the powerful hallucinogenic, which has
similar effects to ecstasy, at a home in Konawa on May 7.

After chemical analysis of the drug, officials now believe the actual substance
was another powerfully-hallucinogenic designer drug know as Bromo-DragonFLY.

Stacy Jewell, 22, died after taking the drug. The other seven were injured. The
young adults obtained the drug from Cody Weddle, 20, who, investigators with the
Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation said, bought the drug off the Internet.
He was arrested on a first-degree murder complaint in Jewell's death, but the
D.A.'s office said they are still deciding what charges they plan to file.