[Ibogaine] Best place to source iboga in UK?

Matt S ibogamail at gmail.com
Thu May 12 18:11:39 EDT 2011

Hey Rory

Although their shipping to the US has been horrendous lately (not an
issue for you I realize) I can say that in my experience Maya always has
high quality products.  I think you would be safe ordering anything from
them.  Maurice knows where to get good stuff.

Just as an aside and I know it has nothing to do with what you asked,
but their caapi TPA extract tincture is the bomb.  Expensive but
amazing.  I highly recommend it to everyone (just make sure you are
aware of the dietary restrictions when you consume MAO inhibitors).

Matt