[Ibogaine] suboxone to ibogaine

Jasen happy jasenhappy2008 at yahoo.com.au
Mon May 9 20:24:10 EDT 2011

Hello Vanessa,

I understand your frustration. It would be nice if the medical board allowed
doctors to prescribe short acting opiates without repercussions. Ideally you are
right that switching to short acting opiates will be much better when dosing
with Iboga/Ibogaine.

It is very difficult to sometimes acquire these sao's and as mad or crazy as
this sounds, if you can't safely get hold of sao's for a month before treatment
I would suggest switching to methadone for one month...I know I know it sounds
crazy however it is not as crazy as it sounds. If it is only a month it can
still be pulled off with out to much trouble as it hasn't really set in well.
Maybe see methadone like very slow drying concrete, the longer it is in your
system the harder the claws get and the harder to get it out. One month of
methadone the methadone is still a baby and is still pliable, the Iboga/Ibogaine
will get it off without to much trouble.

I have seen this done a number of times with good results, 1 month is best just
to make sure. People may say and, understandably.....   Suboxone to
methadone...that's crazy,..it's... it's like going backwards???     It's not if
only done for a month before  Iboga/Ibogaine.

Confirm your detox date then switch so it is only for a month and not two or
ten.

When people have done this for a month it has worked well. I know a girl that
only did it for 10 days ( switched from Suboxone to methadone)  and had a bit of
a hard time as she started to get slight withdrawals after only 2 days then had
another good whack of Iboga mixed with Ibogaine and did really well.

Jasen