[Ibogaine] some more about an Eboka related death ........

harvey plex harveyplex at gmail.com
Thu May 5 22:35:26 EDT 2011

I am going to matt .
im dropping this .
I want to apologize to this forum for my typed foul language and ill termed
phrases .
when i said "put em out the pasture " i simply meant kick them out . dont
let them in again.
I just got very worked up in defense of somebody i care about and i think is
very kind and helpful to people.
the final straw was when i was allowed to see the actual email .
this brought about the hulk in me was that .
im embarrassed by this public show of temper .
i still have things to work on .
i will also work on them.
- hp