[Ibogaine] some more about an Eboka related death ........

harvey plex harveyplex at gmail.com
Thu May 5 20:49:01 EDT 2011

This is where the email was sourced from :
https://www.safe-mail.net/cgi-bin/Safe-mail.net/gate/N1-4dc33ced-1db8b3bc
come on out in the open you chicken .
lets hear those accusations again and let those that you accuse defend
themselves against your hateful lies in this public forum .
i am half tempted to post this note but  i promised someone i wouldnt . this
person should be outed then tarred and feathered in front of everybody .
no mercy should be shown here . put em down i say and down for good .
THE COWARD LIAR NAMED LOUIS WILL FROM SAFemail.com
this is my last email concerning this witch hunt im trying to perform (mind
you i like witches too) , i should call it a punkhunt or a cunthunt (pardon
ze french) either way this person should be put out the pasture permanently.
IF you only knew what the contents of the letter i speak of were , you too ,
would agree with me .
i hope CAL posts it for you all to see .
then you might understand my motivations here .
Plus again i have been off narcotics for over a year and a half because of
the help of this person and the direction and education they gave me .
I love NOBU for this same reason as he helped me too without thinking twice
about it . I know some think he is out there and i love him for it .
He showed me how much he cares many times and thats just  beautiful .
i love alot of other Eboka/mindvox forum members too , Beverly included
though i havent heard jack crap from her till today , and man have i heard
from her today .
must run because im going to an NA meeting to help ensure my sobriety (i go
every so often as it reminds me of what i am and what is always there for me
if i choose to return to my old using habits)
much love and detective sleuthing to find the culprit(s)of this hateful
misinformation.
- harvey plex