[Ibogaine] jeremy

Sister sisterwind at verizon.net
Thu May 5 10:57:22 EDT 2011

oh   I do also... but still dont like reading how all females are cunts etc... so dont want my mailbox full of the stuff as it has been in the pass.  I had to leave the site for a while due to it.  Just was too invasive and insulting.   20 a day for a while if not more.   If he could stick to accepting/asking for help then a different story all together.