[Ibogaine] O.T. Bin Laden what rreally happened

Jim Hadey jimhadey3 at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 07:40:52 EDT 2011

@Nola,

Your pretty well read and have a good handle on
what's going on.  Have you ever noticed how this
was is so similar to Vietnam?  It was suppose to
be a short 'police type action', we were suppose
to have a few bad guys that had to be removed,
the enemy was poorly armed with limited food,
and medical equipment and supplies.  Well it
lasted 10 years.  I call the Mideast thing Vietnam
Part II.  The rag tagged poorly trained Vietnamese
beat out Agent Orange and Napalm dropping
well trained butts.

I heard this story and believe it, sounds believable.
A guy was talking to a General and asked how
long do you think we will be in Iraq and Afghanistan
and he said about 100 years and the guy said "No
really" and the General said "Really, WW II has been
over for 75 years and we still have troops in Germany,
Italy, Philippians and Japan"

There was a guy a while back and he was kind of
a comedian, his name was Will Rogers and he said
"No nation should be allowed to start a war until
they paid for the last one."  Now that makes sense.
He seemed to be a little like Mark Twain, nice guy
Mark.

Maybe it's just me but things do not seem to make
all that much sense.

Best to all,

  - JIM